Natural Ventilation Advanced: Automated System
This is an advanced natural ventilation system that enables a building to directly respond to environmental conditions. While sensors work automatically, the end user can still keep control via the override function.
- Rain sensor.
- Room temperature controller (thermostat).
- Wind/rain controller (weather station).
- CO2 sensor.
- VRS10, REM42, REM230: rain detectors.
- RTR231, ITR79B: thermostats.
- TR608, TR612: timers series.
- WRG82, WDS80: wind/rain station.
- VCD Series chain drives.
- CDC Series chain drives.
- KA Series chain drives.
- ZA Series rack and pinion drives.
- GVL control panels.
- LT vent buttons.
Natural Ventilation Benefits:
- Convenient, easy to use.
- Space and cost saving compared with mechanical systems (no requirement for plant rooms, duct work, new filters, duct cleaning).
- Reduction in CO2 emissions.
- Can be used as building blocks in creating integrated ventilation systems.
- Simple, regular maintenance required. WCS offers a training, education and demonstration, as well as an annual six-point inspection.
- Suitable for controlling window sashes and louvre banks.