Natural Ventilation Advanced: Integrated System
With natural ventilation integrated with a Building Management System (BMS), the ventilation becomes secondary system, completely controlled by BMS. With this system, it is possible to integrate air conditioning, central heating and similar mechanically operated systems.
BMS (Building Management System):
- A computer-based control system installed in buildings.
- Controls and monitors a building’s mechanical and electrical equipment.
- BMS implementation: ventilation, lighting, power systems, fire systems, and security systems.
- VCD Series chain drives.
- CDC Series chain drives.
- KA Series chain drives.
- ZA Series rack and pinion drives.
- GVL control panels.
- LT vent buttons.
Natural Ventilation Benefits:
- Convenient, easy to use.
- Space and cost savings compared with mechanical systems (no requirement for plant rooms, duct work, new filters, duct cleaning).
- Reduction in CO2 emissions.
- Can be used as building blocks in creating integrated ventilation systems.
- Simple, regular maintenance required.
- WCS offers training, education and demonstration, as well as an annual 6-point inspection.